Follow these simple rental tips for a better apartment and condominium experience. Are you renting out your property like a condo, apartment, or even office? We made an infographic to focus on one part of the process of renting. That part is keys and key fobs to access the unit. We know there’s a ton of things going on as a property manager, realtor, or tenant, like finding cleaners to maintain the quality of the unit and all of its’ bedding, furniture, and other general cleaning services.
Other things as well like listing your property on Airbnb, Kijiji, realtor.com / realtor.ca, and many other things to keep it as great as possible. One thing that is overlooked is the fact that tenants or landlords who live in it lose their keys and fobs unexpectedly.
This is just a friendly reminder to try and not lose them because it happens ALL the time, as well as making a copy for your friends, family, cleaners, other members of property management team, and for just-in-case purposes.
It’s super cheap compared with paying up to $400 for a key and fob deposit, and you’ll thank yourself for getting a spare (which only takes 2 minutes) in advance.
Share this post to help others to not pay hundreds of dollars! That way they’ll be forever grateful to you! 🙂
Did you find this article and infographic helpful? Please share our rental tips on your website with an embed URL below!Property Management Rental Tips (Access) – MiniFob Copy
- Easy Copying: UHF Windshield Tags and Quick Duplication Services At FobToronto – Partnered With MiniFob
- Key Cutting Excellence: MiniFob – Where Quality Meets Precision
- Can Bluetooth Locks Be Hacked? Exploring the Security of Smart Locks and How to Protect Your Home.
- Key Fobs Can Be Deactivated: When and How to Disable Your Apartment Access
- The Phone Fob: Discover How We Do It And Other Secrets To Keyless Convenience