Part 1: Erase Your Remote
If you lost your garage remote or moved to a new place, follow these simple steps to erase it from your LiftMaster garage door opener:
- Using the Garage Door Opener
- Find the LEARN button on your garage door opener.
- Hold it down until the LED turns off (about 6 seconds).
- All old codes are erased. Reprogram the remotes you want to use.
- Using the MyQ Control Panel
- Locate the LEARN button on the MyQ Control Panel.
- Hold it down until the LED turns off.
- All previous codes are erased. Reprogram your remotes.
Important Note: If your opener was unplugged for a long time, programming won’t erase. For instance, after a vacation, the remotes will still work.
Part 2: Getting a New Remote
If you want a second remote without losing your existing settings, you can buy one from our website here. Order online or pick up at our store, and we’ll provide the new remote with easy instructions for duplicating it at home.
Part 3: Contact Us for Duplications
For all your key, key fob, and garage remote duplication needs, we’ve got you covered. Contact us for perfect copies in minutes. Visit our website for more.
Remember, we’re here to make things easy for you, just like copying your keys or garage remotes!